Thursday 10 December 2015

Slanneshi Night Out

So, after a humiliating defeat on the field of battle today the Slanneshi warband cuts themselves some slack and throw a party in honor of the Dark Prince himself, no doubt hoping to curry some favor (flavor?)  in the process. Hepplethwaite especially has a lot to make up for. Maybe a wild night of drinking and dancing round the mushroom will put him back in the Slanneshi Good Books again.




As I said, wild crazy party. Hope they enjoy it, while they can... (GM laughs evilly, kind of like: Mwahahahaha!)


Meanwhile Pestulent Retch is enjoying a new fever from Nurgle. A small token of Papa's gratitude...

 
Talking of Nurgle, I am reminded of a song. Actually I am inspired to write a song. Yes me. A song. Dedicated to Christmas, Oldhammer and yours truly, Papa Nurgle. Feel free to join in on the chorus (not sure if this song has a chorus. It seems like the whole song is a chorus. I am not sure. Anyway, join in whenever!)
 
"On the first day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, a nurgling in my tea...
 
On the second day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, two rotten teeth and a nurgling on my knee
 
On the third day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, three oozing boils, two rotten teeth and a nurgling in a tree...
 
On the fourth day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, four deadly poxes, three oozing boils, two rotten teeth and a nurgling up my sleeve...
 
On the fifth day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, five squelchy thiiiiings... four deadly poxes, three oozing boils, two rotten teeth and a nurgling drinking my pee...
 
On the sixth day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, six flies a buzzing, fiiiiive squelchy thiiiiiings... four deadly poxes, three oozing boils, two rotten teeth and a nurgling all for free...
 
On the seventh day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, seven cultists praying, six flies a buzzing, fiiiiiive squelchy thiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... four deadly poxes, three oozing boils, two rotten teeth and a nurgling learning to skee...
 
On the eighth day of Christmas, Nurgle sent to meee, an eight pointed star, seven cultists praying, six flies a buzzing, fiiiiiiiiiive squelchy thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings... four deadly poxes, three oozing boils, two rotten teeth and a nurgling eating a flee.
 
Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH, FIVE GOOOOOOOOOLDEN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, AND SOMTHING TO DO WITH A NURGLING....
 
On the thirty-eighth day of Chriiiistmas, it was JANUARY..... yeah this song is finished, blah blah blah blah, AAAAND A NUUUUUUUURGLIIIIIIING IN A PEEEEEEAR TREEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
I am sorry, I was bored. Very bored. Anyway, I gave up after the eighth verse because chaos is all about eight, so yeah. My excuse...
 
Goodnight.
 
Oh, and if you read this, I DARE you to comment. I double dare you, I triple dare you, I quadruple dare you! Consider yourself DARED!
 
Mwahaha,
 
and a nurgling in a .......... *you decide..... oooooooh..... ;D

4 comments:

  1. It seems your week took a turn for the better :D Except for the song, of course, that was awful ;) hehehe! Jokes aside, those mushrooms look nice and suits the WHFB-world. And also, I saw one of your windows and how brightly lit the green, living foliage was - you should see the dead, dark world that has cometh upon us. When snow starts falling though, it gets better and slighly less dark.

    But I digress... as usual...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, how I wish it was winter here. It doesn't snow much, but the sky is a dark grey which offsets the green which I think looks very nice. aka, I wish it was winter here!
      Thank you for being my most loyal commenter, you win a noddy badge! :D oh, and I'm glad the bases arrived.

      Delete
  2. On the 15th day before Christmas this blogger sent to us,
    A double-triple-quadruple dare - sans fuss.
    My inexperienced comment on your writing is thus,
    For entertainment value I give you an A plus! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I give up on that song. Their are people far more qualified with far better (and more complicated) words out there. Sigh. Thank you as well for commenting. :D

      Delete