Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Ogre Hiring Fair, and other stories...

Hello again,

Here are just some pics of the game I had today (in no apparent order) in which emissaries from both sides were sent to hire ogres to their cause and the battle that ensued. It was slightly crazy, but fun.








Magic Mushrooooom!


The ogres face off.


 
Eventually my opponent (with the empire army) won, although it was close. A lot of lead metaphorical blood was spilt in this game.
 
Anyway, fun aside. Has anyone reading this played Warhammer: The End Times Vermintide?
 
I got it this morning on Steam, despite my resolution not to play computer games. At first I was slightly bewildered and a tad disappointed (because I was bewildered) and some of my keys (which are fine) didn't work in game. However I worked around this and played for around 7 hours. It is very cool. I recommend it. Every time you play it it's different, even if you replay a scenario. And! You get to kill tons of skaven. In total today I have easily killed over 1k skaven. :D Very fun!
 
Anywho? Rant aside.
 
I have begun to plan several oldhammer armies (seven to be precise). Which is good. My Scary Santa's (Satan's) are on their way along with a couple of pig faced orcs, a cart, a tiny cannon, and five 28mm llamas! Fantastic. "Christmas, Christmas time is here...
 
Well. I am looking forward to this holiday.
 
And a certain ent. That a certain being who remarkably resembles a sheep with its neck stretched ( a sheeraffe, or a gireep?). Llama? Yes, that is what it was. Sorry about that.
 
And I wish you all a merry Christmas, happy birthday, and good night!
 

4 comments:

  1. Good read, it is not often I laugh but this was one of this times :D

    A good resolution to not play video/computer games, I have made a slightly similar promise and keep it so-so. I think I have it under control, I used to not have, but I think that considering the time it was okay.

    Nice ogres, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... every time you write hehe, you remind me of a certain president of a certain country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I think I know who... hehehe... he is the cutest little president in the world! hehe...

    ReplyDelete