Friday 3 June 2016

Sculpting Oldhammer 2 : Dwarf

So onwards I have persevered! And onwards, I have prevailed! And I have reaped the semi-debious rewards!

So today I finished sculpting a dwarf -- I wanted to try something smaller than a human -- and I wanted to try do hands. That was all I really wanted. Still, he looks semi awful, buuuut, I am just going to be using him for my dabblings in oldhammer...

Anyway, I haven't thought of a name yet -- but maybe I will go for Harald, as I didn't use it for the previous sculpt? I don't know!



And he turned out bigger than your common-or-garden gw dwarf -- at least those made in the 80's and 90's -- nowadays their dwarves are like little fat armoured tanks... hmm, one could probably use some of them as squats for 40k... not that I have anything to do with 40k if I can help it!

But anyway, here he is, all painted up. Harald the Half Dwarf -- damn! It sounds monty python... eric the half-bee anyone?

Anyway, I was saying... he painted up easily and so... on to the next project...





Next up in this little series will probably be bigger than human sized, methinks. An ogre, troll or hill giant, most likely...

But anyway, that's all for now...

Kind regards,

Joshua

2 comments: